Welcome to my art blog!

You are also invited to check out my website: www.liedekebulderart.com and the site of my Kauai gallery: www.hashisfineart.com

Monday, January 6, 2020

2020 A NEW DECADE and NEW WORK!!!


A new decade!  A new normal and some of it expressed in a showing of new work, my first solo feature show in almost a decade...

This last decade was a tough one:  I walked the Lewy Body Dementia journey with my husband of almost 30 years and stopped really being in the creative flow for a while.... But I am back!!!

The above piece is called FREE.  Inspired by several things; meditative labyrinth walks,  the cycle of life, the breaking of the bonds of suffering,  the Hawaiian witch moth (ascalapha odorata) purported to appear after the death of a loved one to ???  And that is indeed how it happened in our case!

You can see this work during the month of January at www.HashisFineArtGallery.com
I will be at the gallery on Thursdays 12-4;30 pm or email me for more info.




1 comment:

Donna Carrick said...

Lovely to see your new work and so appreciate your sharing what motivates and inspires you in this format, Liedeke. Here’s to a new decade. Can’t wait to see where you go!